"soft tissue release, breath work, and a gentle series of bespoke exercises to get you reconnected, fall in love with your tummy again"
One of my Holistic Core Restore® offerings, the Diastasis program is designed for any women who is concerned that they have Diastsis Recti, or 'Mummy Tummy', or 'Tummy Gap'. It's the same thing.
Are you a woman who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her Core and re-establish its role as part of her whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak Core’?
- Do you want a better looking tummy but know it’s an inside out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- Do you want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
It doesn't matter how long ago your birthed, 3 months ago, or 30 years ago, together we can improve the look, and function of your tummy. Early postnatal women are often concerned about the look of their tummy, but as the years go by, it is the lack of function that often becomes the cause for concern.
Diastasis Recti is the gap caused by stretched tissues at the midline of the abdominals. It is a weakening of the front and side of the abdominal wall due to over stretching and dysfunction.
In the simplest terms, where there is a weakening, caused by a gap of any size or dysfunction, the core becomes dysfunctional. The abdominals are part of the entire core. All components need to function well for the core to do it's main job; withstanding pressure and transferring load created by movement.
Urinary Stress Incontinence , and or Prolapse can become an issue as the downward pressure on the weakened pelvic floor no longer provides sufficient support for the bladder.