Terms and Conditions
CLASSES & BOOKING
- Pilates & CoreFit classes are sold as annual subscriptions, and as blocks usually 6 weeks long. All details are sent via the confirmation email.
- Block payments attract a discount.
- Pay as you go is available when spaces allow, but can not be booked in advance.
- Programs are sold separately and all details are sent via the conformation email.
All Pilates PAYG £12.00 Block Payment £10.00
CoreFit 45 minutes PAYG £10.00 Block Payment £8.00
CoreFit 35 minutes PAYG £6.00
BOOKING & PAYMENT
- All bookings are made online via the booking system on the website.
- Clients are advised to register for an account when booking so that all information is held in one place.
- Payments are taking through secure merchant banking systems and no information is stored by Sammie Mcfarland. Clients do not need to have a PayPal account to make a payment.
- All refunds are made from the payment system back to the clients bank account.
- Class spaces and appointments confirmed when payment has been received.
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS & INSTALMENTS
Subscription payments form part of a 12 month direct debit contract to spread over 12 months and usual T's & C's apply. Once the subscription has started, all payments are owed. All services included within the subscription are valid for the duration on the subscription and then expire with no cash value.
In exceptional circumstances please email email@example.com
Non payment will result in legal action
MISSED CLASSES & ‘CATCH UPS’
- Refunds are NOT available for client non-attendance.
- As a Good Will Gesture clients are welcome to ‘Catch Up’ at an alternative suitable class when space allows.
- All catch-ups must be taken within the same block that has been signed up for.
- It may possible to roll ‘catch ups’ over to the next consecutive block that you sign up for IF you would like to do more than 1 class a week.
- Catch up sessions can NOT be used as discount or part payment for the next block.
- In the event of unplanned hospitalisation IF the client wishes to retain their space for their return NO refund will be offered, and the place will be held open until they are fit to return to class.
IF the client wishes to release their space, a FULL refund will be offered. This will be reviewed by case.
- The Facebook client group is notified immediately in the case of emergency cancelation.
- Where practical an email is sent via the client newsletter group.
- In the rare event that a class needs to be cancelled in advance, an email is sent via the client newsletter group.
- In the event that a class needs to be cancelled;
A substitute or alternative class will be offered, usually in the break between blocks or an alternative day or time
Class credits can be used at anytime, in any suitable class with a space, within the same block.
If neither option is suitable clients are asked to email to request a refund which is automatically refunded via the booking system,.
Where an alternative class is not possible, and not offered, due to hall restrictions etc, a FULL refund will be automatically actioned via the booking system.
Class credits can not be used as discount towards classes in a new block.
- The best way to make sure you see notifications is to join Sammie Mcfarland Client Group on Facebook.
- Clients are responsible checking details before travelling to a class as it is not always possible to contact everyone personally despite my efforts.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Where numbers allow, specific ability classes run; if you are advised to try a particular group it will be because this group is the most appropriate level for you.
- Classes are mainly mixed ability to accommodate the range of need. A range of progressive instructions are given for each exercise.
- All classes are delivered with clear instruction to reflect health conditions and ability.
- It is the responsibility of the client to listen carefully to the instructions, and select the appropriate level, as well as accepting the advice given.
- Working with strain will not achieve results faster and could result in injury.
- All clients must fill in the health pre screen before committing to a class, screening is necessary and occasionally Sammie will offer an alternative class, make a referral or offer a refund.
- All existing conditions/disabilities/concerns should be detailed on the pre-screening form so that your needs can be considered. Any changes in health should be updated immediately.
- Clients working with preexisting conditions or health concerns, should be cleared to exercise by their primary health care provider before participating in a class. Where necessary please provide further information in writing.
- A One-One session is recommended before returning to class flowing surgery or chronic illness.
- It should never be necessary to work with pain, should you experience any pain please stop the exercise immediately and let me know - alternatives can always be given.
MASSAGE & 1-1 APPOINTMENTS
More than 24 hours before:
Reschedule - Clients can reschedule appointments ONCE IF more than 24 hours before the appointment WITHOUT any financial consequence.
Cancel - If you choose to cancel your appointment 50% of the fee will be refunded upon request.
Repeat cancelations will result in 100% of the fee being retained.
Less than 24 hours before:
Cancel - Clients can cancel their appointment less than 24 hours before but will need to email Sammie Mcfarland to do so. 100% of the fee will be retained, EXCEPT in the case of a contagious condition.
Non attendance - Failure to attend the appointment will result in a full charge.
Repeat cancelations will result in 100% of the fee being retained.
I am unable to treat clients that are unwell or who have a a contagious condition. This includes colds, coughs contagious viruses and fungal infections.
- The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add it to your contacts list so that the security on your computer allows emails in to your inbox. If you do not get the emails, it relates to your security settings, which may need to be turned down and you should consult an IT expert. This is not in my control.
- Sign up to the clients newsletter via sammiemcfalrand.co.uk
- The FaceBook group is Sammie Mcfarland Pilates & Health Dorset please FOLLOW the page to keep updated. Request to join the client group, and set your notifications ON to see the posts. To keep seeing posts, Facebook requires you to comment regularly. This relates to their algorithms and is not in my control.
- Alternately send Sammie Mcfarland a friend request on Facebook and you will receive an invite to the right groups.
- To receive a text alert you can join the Whats App group for the class you attend. Find me on Whats App - 07807090013
- Sammie is always happy to assist clients at the beginning of a class, but please remember this eats into class time. Specific and personal pilates & health concerns are best addressed in a 1-1 appointment so that the correct advise or referral can be made.
- All classes are friendly and inclusive, health and enjoyment are paramount. Abuse, intimidation, bullying and unsafe practice will not one tolerated and could result in a client being asked to leave, and NO refund.
- Feedback is always welcome, constructive feedback can be sent to email@example.com
- Sammie Mcfarland reserves the right to consider each individual situation and review these T’s & C’s at anytime.